Kegel Balls for Women
Pelvic Floor Muscle Gets Stronger
Physicians agree that kegel exercises help fight urinary stress incontinence and pelvic floor weakness. You can use these balls as a beginner workout to build up weightier models and stay strong and tight, strengthening pelvic floor muscles for health reasons!
Easy to Use and Easy to Clean
• Please first use mild water to clean the ball and the silicone ring belt
• Next use towel or lint-free linen to tap to dry
• And place the water-soluble lubricant into the ball
• Then hold up the ball which closed with silicone belt, and laying down, push it into the body slowly
• At last, hold the silicone belt and clean it after using.